As you step into the shoes of an executive search candidate, the number one concern that you may have is regarding the risk that you are taking with your current employer. As an experienced and highly ethical professional, I take this concern seriously.
To safeguard your confidentiality:
1) Your permission is required before presenting you, or information about you, to any company.
2) All communications will be transmitted directly you - not to your assistant or other colleagues.
3) Before contacting any of your references, your approval must be confirmed.
For Your Consideration:
To ensure complete confidentiality, sometimes it is necessary to maintain privacy in your professional matters outside your current workplace, as well.
Keep these tips in mind:
1) Avoid discussing your potential candidacy with anyone outside of my search firm.
2) Try to avoid mentioning that you are working with an executive recruiter.